The British Tamils Forum is exclusively relying on funding from our supporters and well wishers in the UK and around the world to take our work forward.
There are several ways to donate fund for BTF projects:
- Donate via Standing order: Most cost effective way forward for all of us, please contact your bank and set-up a standing order to BTF bank account or please fill-in one of our standing order forms. Our bank account details: Bank: Santander Bank Plc., Account Name: Tamils Forum UK ltd, Account Number: 20 00 04 69, Sort Code: 09 01 28.
- Bank deposit: Just go to the local bank branch and deposit in our bank account: Bank: Santander Bank Plc., Account Name: Tamils Forum UK ltd, Account Number: 20 00 04 69, Sort Code: 09 01 28.
- Cheques or Postal Orders: Please write a cheque or postal orders payable to “Tamils Forum UK Ltd” and send it to us at the following address: British Tamils Forum, Unit 1, Fountayne Business Centre, Broad lane, London, N15 4AG
- Donate on-line (internet banking): Our bank account details to donate online from your internet-banking service: Bank: Santander Bank Plc., Account Name: Tamils Forum UK ltd, Account Number: 20 00 04 69, Sort Code: 09 01 28.
- Donate via Pay Pal – Easy way to donate on-line, click here to donate through Pay Pal’s secure website.
- Donate in person: Always welcome to come along to our Head Office in Tottenham hale and donate in person.
How to get to us:
By Bus: Tottenham Hale or Blackhorse Road. Buses 41, 123, 230, W4
By Train / Tube: 3 minutes walk from Tottenham hale station served by Victoria Line and London Over ground from London Liverpool street
By Car: from A406 take A10 then A10 Broad lane ring road around Tottenham hale station next to B&Q delivery entrance. Car parking is available.
- Donate through our local forum representatives: Please call our central office for local forum contact details, Telephone: +44(0)20 8808 0465